Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'M BACK!!!

A "bark out" to all my friends - I know it's been forever!  Well, the latest with me.....check it out



does this scream "bad to the bone" or what?  Ok, ok - so maybe I need more gel, dark shades, a leather jacket, a hot leash and a cutie following me, but at least it's a start.

Anyway, things have been pretty quiet - well, except for the opossum that likes to hang out in the backyard every once in a while, and then there's been the squirrel chases, occasional rabbit sighting and catching up with the other "paws" in the neighborhood.  You know, all in the day of the life of yours truly.  I know, rough life!

Well, until next time!

Tidbit for the Day - Never settle for what's available, hold out for the good stuff!

Paws to You -
Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment